Wipro Mega Walk-In Drive 2023 :-Wipro is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Wipro Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Wipro Mega Walk-In Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Back Office Operations Associates|
|Experience||Freshers or Experienced (0-3 Years)|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
Wipro Mega Walk-In Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Basic knowledge in Excel and on computer.
- Work location- Hyderabad
- Should be flexible to WFO (Work from Office)
- Should be flexible to work in Rotational shifts (Including night shifts)
- Qualification- Any graduate (Should hold documents-PC & CMM)
- Need immediate joiners (Fresher’s only)
- Working days- 5 Days a week with 2 days of rotational week off.
Documents for the interview:-
- Updated Resume
- Government ID proof (Original) & Xerox copy
- 2nd dose Vaccination certificate.
- Passport size photograph (Taken in last 6months)
Time and Venue
WIPRO Gachibowli Campus,
Gate no-1 (Vendor gate)- 203, 115/1, ISB Rd, Financial District,
Gachibowli, Nanakaramguda, Telangana 500032.
Note: Kindly mention “HR Trisha” on your Resume while walking in for the interview.
How To Apply for Wipro Mega Walk-In Drive ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
For More Details Click Here
About Company :
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: Wipro) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.