Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 Junior Analyst:- Deloitte is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Deloitte Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Junior Quality Analyst|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
Deloitte Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- As a Quality Analyst, you will be responsible for collating and analyzing the performance data against defined parameters. You will involve in improving the quality and streamlining working practices within the organization to satisfy customer requirements.
- Collate and analyze the revisions received from the publishers.
- Categorize and subcategories the errors carried out by our artists.
- Identify root cause of the problem
- Participate in continuous review activities.
- Ensure the quality assurance compliance objectives are met and targets are achieved
- Responsible for timely completion of revision analysis and other reports
- Responsible for devising corrective action for the root cause identified.
- Excellent communication skill (written and verbal)
- Willingness to work in different shifts.
- Good analytical and reasoning skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Office–MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Basic knowledge in Adobe InDesign
How To Apply for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United States and their respective affiliates.