PWC is conducting an PWC Internship 2023 for candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Bangalore location. Below are the PWC Job description, Eligibility, and details.
PWC Internship 2023:-Details
PWC Internship 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Desirables: Java->Core Java,
- Good to have experience on ReactJS
- Open minded to learn new technology.
- In-depth knowledge of design issues and best practices
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and core java
- Familiar with various design, architectural patterns and software development process.
- Experience with databases
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java codes by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and
- Basic understanding of project domain
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Mandatory Skill Set-Guidewire, Java
- Preferred Skill Set-Java
- Year of experience required-0-1 Yrs
How To Apply for PWC Internship Program
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We are a network of firms in 157 countries with over 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in advisory, tax and regulatory services.In India, our comprehensive portfolio of Advisory and Tax Regulatory services presents a basket of finely defined deliverables.