Hexagon Off Campus Drive 2023:- Hexagon is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Hexagon Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Hexagon Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Software Developer|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
Hexagon Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Required Professional degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Instrumentation or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 0-2 years of experience in software Testing
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ensure overall application test coverage
- Write functional test cases for new enhancements
- Apply a skill set that includes direct experience in manual software testsing, and indirect domain knowledge.
- Work closely with software developers, product owners, and quality assurance analysts to triage reported software issues
- Identify and automate test cases to improve the automation coverage
- Execute both automation and manual test cases and record test outcomes
- Good logical, analytical and reasoning skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand the problem and come up with different solutions
- Ability to work well in team environment.
- Interacting with Customer/End users during all phases of software development
- Have good decision-making ability regarding technical decisions
How To Apply for Hexagon Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
Hexagon is a global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector, and mobility applications.Our technologies are shaping production and people-related ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.