SBI Funds Management Internship Program:-SBI Funds Management is inviting applications for the post of Talent Acquisition Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this SBI Funds Management Internship
SBI Funds Management Internship Program 2023 Detail:-
- Company Name:-SBI Funds Management
- Job Role:- Intern
- Location:- Mumbai, India.
- Experience:- Freshers
- Stipend:- Rs.5,000 – 7,000 / month
- Deadline to Apply:-The last date is 21st July, 2023.
SBI Funds Management Internship 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Sourcing and screening resumes from job portals
2. Handling end-to-end recruitment cycle including sourcing, scheduling, and coordinating for interviews
3. Following up with the candidates for the selection and joining process
4. Maintaining the database on Excel of all the candidates
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How To Apply for SBI Funds Management Internship
Apply Link : Click Here
With 30 years of rich experience in fund management, we at SBI Funds Management Ltd. (SBIFML) bring forward our expertise by consistently delivering value to our investors. We have a strong and proud lineage that traces back to the State Bank of India (SBI) – India’s largest bank. We are a joint venture between SBI and AMUNDI (France), one of the world’s leading fund management companies. A shareholder agreement in this regard has been entered on April 13, 2011, between SBI & AMUNDI Asset Management. Accordingly, SBI currently holds a 63% stake in SBIFMPL, and the 37% stake is held by AMUNDI Asset Management through a wholly-owned subsidiary, Amundi India Holding.