TCS Mega Walk-In Drive 2023
TCS Mega Walk-In Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers for Trainee:- TCS is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the TCS Job description, Eligibility, and details.
TCS Mega Walk-In Drive 2023 Details :
|Qualification||B.Com, BA, BBA, BBM, BMS, B.Sc|
|Experience||Freshers or Experienced (0-3 Years)|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
|Venue Location||Hyderabad and Gandhinagar|
|Job Location||Hyderabad and Gandhinagar|
TCS Mega Walk-In Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
- Full-time Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc (Non-IT, CS)
- TCS Application form (Mandatory)
- Updated Resume, Government ID Proof
- 1 Passport Size Photo
- All Educational Documents. (Original and Xerox Set)
How To Apply for TCS Mega Walk-In Drive ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Login to https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/ and create DT Number and complete Application Form under BPS Category
Note: This is an opportunity for graduate freshers only, Post graduate students are NOT eligible for the drive.
For Hyderabad on 10th June 23
- TCS Walk-in Drive Date – 10th June 2023
- Drive Venue – TCS Deccan Park, Hyderabad
- Timing – 9 AM to 11AM
For Gandhinagar on 12 June 23
- Drive Date – 12th June 2023, Monday
- Drive Venue – TCS Garima Park, Gandhinagar
- Timing – 10 AM to 12 PM
Gandhinagar TCS Walk-In Drive Details Click Here
About Company :
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world.It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.