PWC Off Campus Drive 2023 Associate
PWC Off Campus Drive 2023 Associate:- PWC is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
PWC Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
|Associate Web Developer
|0-1 Years (Entry Level)
PWC Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- You’ll need to have a degree in a Technology related discipline e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics, or Artificial Intelligence, OR,demonstrate that you have 1 year of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of SQL/ Python programming skills
- Project experience on any ETL and/or data visualization tools like – Alteryx, Tableau or Power BI
- Good communications skills
- Accounting experience
- Cloud Experience
- Experience on Risk Management
- Ability and interest to learn new technologies
- Deliver the client technological needs with best quality
How To Apply for PWC Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
PricewaterhouseCoopers is an international professional services brand of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. It is the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.