Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 Data Analyst
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 Data Analyst:-Genpact is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
|0-1 Years (Entry Level)
Genpact Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Work on cross training & backup planning of individuals
- Generate insights that enables better risk management based on knowledge of client data
- Submission review & checking for completeness of data submitted by underwriters and following-up with them as required and Summarizing the modeled results & email communication with underwriters
- Data scrubbing of simple to complex schedules and Coding of data in RMS/AIR defined format
- Application of policy structures –interpretation of limits and deductibles and Uploading of data into the RMS/AIR model & running the analyses
- Graduate in quantitative sciences
- Experience in Data Analytics in the either of the domains of Actuarial/Cat Modeling / Underwriting/Claims
- Knowledge of P&C Insurance
- Proficiency in MS Excel & SQL
- Ability to deliver time bound tasks
- Ability to balance the work pressure
- Work as a phenomenal teammate & highly motivated with problem solving skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
How To Apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are ambitious enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey