Amdocs Careers Opportunities for Freshers 2023
Amdocs Careers Opportunities for Freshers 2023:- Hiring For Technology Engineer. Amdocs is organizing an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Amdocs Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Amdocs Careers Opportunities for Freshers 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Technology Engineer|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
Amdocs Careers Opportunities for Freshers Eligibility Criteria :
- Work with different units (Version Manager, Development, Testing, customer) to provide software delivery from compilation to runtime (in simple and sophisticated environments) by seeking for accurate configuration and zero downtime for all utilities.
- Handle setup of various SCM (Software Configuration Management) environments and build mechanisms in Amdocs and non-Amdocs environments.
- Provide full mentorship on compiling, packaging and the SCM (Software Configuration Management) tool to development teams throughout all product life cycle phases.
- Optimize the build process: Implement the latest tools and improve existing utilities.
- Seek, build errors (simple & sophisticated) and provide immediate and long-term solutions.
- Craft, configure, install and upgrade environments (e.g. standalone, coordinated, clustered) throughout the product life cycle (Development, Testing, UAT, Production) for internal and external users.
- Configure third party software (Java, WL, Maven) in the various types of supported environments and builds in conjunction with development and architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject area
- Proficiency in Shell Scripting and Automation
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux Server platform
- Proven experience in different stages of Software Creation Process as Integration Engineer
How To Apply for Amdocs Careers 2023?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
Amdocs is a leading software & services provider to the world’s most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise and intelligent operations. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.7 billion in fiscal 2016.