Deloitte Careers Opportunities for Freshers 2023
Deloitte Careers Opportunities for Freshers 2023 for Junior Engineer. Deloitte is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Deloitte Careers Opportunities for Freshers 2023:-Details
|0-1 Years (Entry Level)
|BE ,B.Tech, BA, Bcom, Bsc
Deloitte Careers Opportunities for Freshers Eligibility Criteria :
- SIEM(Chronicle) configuration management, troubleshooting, addressing complex issues and day to day operations management.
- Onboard data sources develop new and custom parsers and SIEM architecture assessment and design reviews.
- Deliver advisory support and education relating to the SIEM to other technology personnel and to technology management.
- Help define, implement and monitor key risk indicators and key performance indicators (KRIs/KPIs).
- Keep abreast of latest IT security, regulatory and compliance trends to support various risk\data models.
- Develop detection engineering roadmaps for clients
- Develop, test, peer review security alerts on SIEM(Chronicle) platforms
- Coordinating with fellow engineers, hunters, analysts and supporting advanced detection rules for our clients
- Help structure our content development pipelines across clients based on the maturity of the client environments as well as the latest trends in security.
- Review system security plans, network diagrams, vulnerability and patching requirements.
- Develop scripts to simplify data collection and other necessary automation for log ingestion and other tasks as needed
- Writing technical documentation for various work products, examples High level use case descriptions, technical descriptions for use cases, Testing documentation, parsers and associated documentation, runbooks etc.
- Submitting documentation through the QRM process.
- 24/7 on-call support (as needed).
- Coordinate with various technical groups and attend in-person client meetings.
- Build relationship with client counterparts (i.e. Lead Security Engineer or manager on Client side).
- Adhere to internal operational security and other Deloitte policies
- Participate in short term project work as assigned
- Bachelor/Master of engineering or Science in computers, information systems, information security, Math, decision sciences, risk management, or other business/technology disciplines or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated to improve knowledge and skills
- A strong desire to understand the what as well as the why and the how of security incidents
How To Apply for Deloitte Careers 2023?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United States and their respective affiliates.