Infosys Recruitment Drive System Engineer
Infosys Recruitment Drive System Engineer: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey.
Infosys Careers 2023:-Overview
- Company Website: www.infosys.com
- Position: Systems Engineer – Java
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Job Location: Across India
- Salary: Best In Industry
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; MCA
1 – 2 years of experience
Job Description :
- As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities, to assure that our clients are satisfied with the high levels of service in the technology domain.
- You will gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements.
- You will play a key role in the overall estimation of work requirements to provide the right information on project estimations to Technology Leads and Project Managers.
- You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
- Understanding of performance engineering Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
- Basic understanding of project domain
- Ability to translate functional/nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements
- Ability to design and code complex programs
- Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Awareness of the latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
Primary Skills: Java
Desired Skills: Springboot, Microservices
How to Apply For Infosys Recruitment Drive?
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Infosys Recruitment Drive:-Click Here
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★