QAD Careers Hiring Jobs for Graduate Trainee
QAD Careers Hiring Jobs for Graduate Trainee:-QAD Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for Graduate Trainee | BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA or Any Graduate with appropriate IT certification. Below are the QAD Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: QAD
Job Role: Graduate Trainee Engineering
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Any Graduate
QAD Careers 2023
What you’ll do:
- Analysis, design, and development/maintenance of QAD applications. Create, implement, test and merge solutions into application baselines
- Translate high level Business analysis into physical code
- Maintain defined quality standards and procedures
- Create / update documentation
- Write Unit and System test plans/specifications and perform testing
- Code review (self) to ensure conformance to quality standards and specifications
- Education/Licenses: IT background (BE, B.Sc IT, M.Sc, BCA, MCA) or any other graduation with appropriate IT certification
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Good PC skills with working knowledge of QAD supported technologies, platforms and languages ie Progress, Java, Java Script, HTML, XML, Open Source technologies
- Good spoken & written English skills
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How To Apply for QAD Careers 2023?
QAD Inc. is a leading provider of adaptive, cloud-based enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies. Global manufacturers face ever-increasing disruption caused by technology-driven innovation and changing consumer preferences. In order to survive and thrive, manufacturers must be able to innovate and change business models at unprecedented rates of speed. QAD calls these companies Adaptive Manufacturing Enterprises. QAD solutions help customers in the automotive, life sciences, packaging, consumer products, food and beverage, high tech and industrial manufacturing industries rapidly adapt to change and innovate for competitive advantage.