Genpact Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
Genpact Management Trainee Recruitment 2023:-Genpact is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Genpact Job Vacancy 2023 Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Overview of Genpact Careers 2023
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Management Trainee
- Leading a portfolio of Collectors deliver on customer specified parameters, employee related priorities and the profitability of the business.
- Detailed understanding of Personal Loan, Auto Loan, RIBG, and Field Collections.
- Ability to comprehend client needs & should drive clients / Internal MBR & QBR, Reviewing every day and reporting out to internal partners
- Should drive the In/ output metrics, Contact Rate, Promise Rate, Resolution Rate & should have worked upon Dialer
- Anticipate and plan for new hires; get involved in hiring; prepare for team schedules; plan for resources based on volume projection and current available head count; and allocate responsibilities
- Understand performance metrics. Perform a trends’ analysis. Recommend and execute suitable actions to the customer.
- Purposefully resolve people issues and ensure that attrition is well below the defined target.
• Graduate (Any Subject area)
• Has understanding of balancing defaulted accounts, speak to end customers, resolve queries and the account.
• Make process improvements to ensure delivery on all performance CTQs
• Roll out various contests and other motivational tools for team from time to time.
Apply for Genpact Job Vacancy 2023
Apply Link/Registration Link of Genpact Jobs : Click Here
Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully to apply for the job.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com.