Capgemini Careers Recruitment Drive 2023
Capgemini Careers Recruitment Drive 2023: Capgemini Careers & Job Opportunity for the position of Data Scientist at the Bangalore location.
Capgemini recruitment Drive such as Job Profile, Job location, Entry Level Job or Experienced Job Opening, Year of Passout required, Salary for the current Profile, and much more.
Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully before making online application for Capgemini Data Scientist Job Opening at Bangalore location.
Overview of Capgemini Careers Entry Level hiring for Data Scientist:
Job Profile: Data Scientist
Experience Required: Entry Level
Job Location: Bangalore
Capgemini Data Scientist Entry Level Hiring:
- Develop strategies to solve problems in logical yet creative ways
- Helping & Managing teams of data scientist and produce project deliverables
- Identify and address client needs in different domains.
- Processing, cleansing and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis. Data mining and performing EDAs using state-of-the-art methods
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers / regressors, etc. using machine learning & deep learning techniques
- Help enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytical systems
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Follow and help improve with ‘Analytics-Delivery’ procedures using detailed documentations
- Create custom reports and presentations accompanied by strong data visualization and storytelling
- Present analytical conclusions to senior officials in a company and other stakeholders
- Proficient in data mining and data cleansing techniques
- Excellent understanding and hand-on experience of data-science and machine learning techniques & algorithms for supervised & unsupervised problems, NLP and computer vision. Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical inference & testing, etc.
- Excellent understanding and hand-on experience on building Deep-learning models for text & image analytics (such as ANNs, CNNs, LSTM, Transfer Learning, Encoder and decoder, etc).
- Proficient in coding in common data science language & tools such as R, Python, Go, SAS, Matlab etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as NumPy, Pandas, StatModel, Scikit learn, SciPy, NLTK, Spacy, Gensim, OpenCV etc.
- Experience with common data science frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, XGBoast, H2O etc.
- Exposure or knowledge in cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) and big data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce, Pyspark etc.
- Experience in multiple domains and successfully executed big project in different domains.
- Experience on deployment of model in production.
- Familiarity with database systems of SQL and NoSQL
This notification is for the recruitment of Data Scientist from Capgemini. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the Data Scientist.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully to apply for the job.
Apply Capgemini Off Campus Recruitment Drive for the role of Data Scientist?
Apply Now:- Click Here
|DXC Hiring Job for Quality Analyst|
|Digicert Hiring Jobs for Software Engineer|
|Mitsubishi Hiring Jobs for Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|HCL Tech Hiring Freshers for Graduate Trainee|
|CGI Hiring Job for Associate Software Engineer|