Genpact Off Campus Recruitment
Genpact Off Campus Recruitment:-Hiring Freshers for Process Associate Banking. Genpact is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Genpact Job Vacancy 2023 Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Genpact Recruitment 2023: Overview
- Company Name: Genpact
- Job Role: Process Associate Banking
- Location: Hyderabad
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: Any Graduate
- Salary: Not Mentioned
- Employee will be responsible to carry out the production at process level in an utmost efficient manner adhering to all the process level protocols
- Ability to comprehend information/data set
- Ability to deliver work as per agreed accuracy service levels along with good efficiency
- Communication with onshore team for getting the resolutions on pending information
- Leading a portfolio of Collectors deliver on customer specified parameters, employee related priorities and the profitability of the business.
- Anticipate and plan for new hires; get involved in hiring; prepare for team schedules; plan for resources based on volume projection and current available head count; and allocate responsibilities
- Understand performance metrics. Perform a trends’ analysis. Recommend and execute suitable actions to the customer.
- Purposefully resolve people issues and ensure that attrition is well below the defined target.
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Freshers are eligible
- Ready to work on stretched working hours due to volume fluctuations
- Good comprehension & e-mail writing skills
- Decision making skills required
- Ability to analyze and observe things
- Interpersonal Skills
- Excel Skills – Intermediate
- Take non scripted inbound & outbound calls
- Awareness of Microsoft office resources
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How To Apply for Genpact Job 2023?
Click Here:- Genpact Job 2023
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★