Google Careers Opportunities for Freshers 2023
Google Careers Opportunities for Freshers 2023:-Google is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Technical Graduation Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as
Google Careers Opportunities for Freshers 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||System Development Engineer|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
Google Careers Opportunities for Freshers Eligibility Criteria :
- Build and support manufacturing IT infrastructure ensuring 24/7 uptime of services at manufacturing sites across the globe.
- Work cross-functionally and globally with stakeholder teams across our partner network, Devices and Services, and Google.
- Design, test, implement and maintain changes/additions to Google Cloud infrastructure across Devices and Services.
- Able to execute and run autonomously but knows when to escalate to ask for assistance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Virtualization services (e.g., VMware) and Human Computer Interface (e.g., VxRail or vSAN).
- Experience with scripting/coding (e.g., PowerShell, Bash, Python).
- Experience with Windows and Linux system administration.
- Experience with networking technologies and concepts, such as Cisco and Aryaka.
- Experience with system administration/architecture with Hardware Security Modules (HSM) and public key infrastructure (PKI) for certificate management.
- Experience with monitoring solutions (e.g., CheckMK, Grafana, Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus and Configuration Management).
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Linux, Ubuntu, or similar.
How To Apply for Google Careers Opportunities for Freshers?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.