Paytm Careers Opportunities for Freshers 2023
Paytm Careers Opportunities for Freshers 2023:- Paytm is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Paytm Careers Opportunities for Freshers 2023:-Details
|Data Analyst HR
|0-1 Years (Entry Level)
Paytm Careers Opportunities for Freshers Eligibility Criteria :
- You should be able to independently manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities.
- Coordinate with the internal teams for extracting data, collating it in a comprehensible manner, and reporting insights to senior management.
- Analyzing and tracking peer performance metrics.
- Preparation of various Reports to support the Management needs and ensure timely adherence to deadlines for reporting.
- Preparation of monthly Management packs, and review decks, and getting into discussions with Management, as necessary.
- Preparing minutes of meetings and tracking key action points for internal teams.
- Should have excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills.
- Good with number crunching, MS Office, Google Sheets, and Google Docs and has an eye for detail.
- Synthesize information and communicate complicated processes with various teams and be highly organized.
- Excel, Google Sheets, visualization tools like Data Studio, and Tableau, and managing data from multiple sources.
- Be a team player and have a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders in a large organization
How To Apply for Paytm Careers Opportunities for Freshers?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid – Buy Now, Pay Later.