Tata Elxsi Off Campus Drive
Tata Elxsi Off Campus Drive:- Hiring Freshers for HILS Engineers. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/Diploma are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Tata Elxsi Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Tata Elxsi Careers 2023:-Overview
- Company Name: Tata Elxsi
- Job Role: HILS Engineers and Leads
- Location: Kozhikode
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/Diploma
- Tata Elxsi works with leading OEMs and suppliers in the automotive & transportation industries for R&D, Design and Product Engineering Services, right from architecture to launch and beyond.
- We bring together technologies that accelerate development & testing of connected, autonomous and electric cars & off-highway vehicles.
- We are looking for bright and passionate engineers, senior engineers, and leads who are familiar with automotive testing and automation in the areas listed below
- Qualification – Any Engineering/ M Sc Electronics/ MCA/ Diploma in Electronics
- Job location:- Kozhikode
- Design and development of HiL Systems like dSPACE/ NI/ Vector VT etc
- Development of automation framework
- HiL prove-out and test execution
- Take up technical ownership of the project
- Manage HILS and Validation project teams
- Experience in handling customer interactions
- Excellent communication skills desirable
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How To Apply for Tata Elxsi Recruitment 2023?
Click Here:-Apply for Tata Elsxi
Tata Elxsi Company Details
Tata Elxsi is an Indian design company and is also a part of the Tata group. Therefore, the industry is Automotive, Aerospace, Broadcast, Communication, Consumer Products, Healthcare, Marine, Rail, and Semiconductor. And the company is founded in the year 1989. Bangalore is the headquarters of the company. The area served is all over the world. Tata Elxsi has Design studios and development centers. And it has various business units like broadcast, transport, communications, and automotive.