Procter & Gamble Summer Internship Program :- Procter & Gamble is organizing Internship for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Procter & Gamble Summer Internship Program 2023:-Details
|Company Name:||Procter & Gamble|
|Job Role:||Summer Internship Program|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
Procter & Gamble Summer Internship Program Eligibility Criteria :
- Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands
- like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our
- brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
- Information Technology uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
- Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transforming
- Every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology anddesire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills, and provide
- You a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses.
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, balancing your own time effectively in collaboration with others
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Enthusiastically communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
You will be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you seek, butalso by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
How To Apply For Procter & Gamble Summer Internship Program?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here