Google Internship Winter 2024 Software Engineering Intern: Our Winter internships will start in January 2024 and will be 22-24 weeks in duration. This internship is intended for students who are pursuing the final year in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or a Dual degree program in Computer Science or a related field
Google Internship Winter 2024:-Details
|Job Role:||Software Engineering Intern|
|Location:||Bangalore & Hyderabad|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
|Education:||Bachelor’s, Master’s or a Dual degree program|
This internship is intended for students who are pursuing the final year in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or a Dual degree program in Computer Science or a related field.
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the ‘Apply’ button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- In the ‘Resume’ section, attach an updated CV or resume. Ensure any proficiency in coding languages are listed on resume.
- In the ‘Higher education’ section, fill out the fields accordingly and select ‘Now attending’ under ‘Degree status’. Then, upload a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Google Internship Winter Eligibility Criteria :
- Currently enrolled in an Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree program and or post secondary or training experience with a focus on subjects in software development or other technical related field.
- Experience in software development.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, or security software development.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 6 months outside of university term time.
- Ability to communicate in English fluently.
- Create and support a productive and innovative team, including working with peers, managers, and teams.
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world problems.
How To Apply For Google Internship Winter 2024 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on our core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of our engineering operations. Whether it’s finding new and innovative ways to advance search quality, building computing platforms and networking technologies, automating the indexing of videos, or continuing to refine and scale complex auction systems, you’ll develop solutions for challenging technical problems.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to address some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.