Accenture is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Accenture Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2023:-Details
|Software Engineering Associate – AutoCAD
|0-1 Years (Entry Level)
|BE/BTech- Mechanical, Electrical
About Company :
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
Industry X combines Accenture’s powerful digital capabilities with deep engineering and manufacturing expertise. We use the power of data and digital to help our clients reimagine the products they make, and how they make them. By connecting engineering and manufacturing operations every step of the way – from how products are designed and engineered, sourced and supplied, manufactured, to how they are serviced and renewed, we help them achieve greater productivity, drive growth and meet their sustainability commitments.
You will be part of team, working closely with cline at site on ship building projects, helping client in data and project monitoring activities using project monitoring tool and software.
- Ship design project: Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You’ll work for prestigious cline on ship building projects, and Accenture will support you in growing your skill and knowledge to build industrial experience in area of design documentation and project monitoring.
- Project Management: You’ll be part of a diverse, vibrant, global Engineering Services and Software community within Accenture, continually pushing the boundaries of business capabilities to build project management and monitoring capabilities for ship building projects.
- Preparation of drawings and documentation
- Support in ship component layouts
- Ship production design documentation approval support.
- Query resolution and approval of changes request support.
- Ship production data management support within PMS (Project monitoring System).
- Status reporting and validation of production data within PMS
- 0-2 Years of Experience
- Education- BE/BTech- Mechanical, Electrical, Naval Architecture
- Add eligibility: Minimum 60% in BE/BTech
- Add about desired experience: AutoCAD Knowledge
- Tools & Techniques: MS Office, Excel, AutoCAD
How To Apply For Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here