Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 Web support Associate
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 Web support Associate:- 2023 for Freshers Hiring Web support. Genpact is inviting freshers for the job application in Bangalore location. Below are the Genpact Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
- Job:-Web support Associate
- Primary Location:_India-Bangalore
- Education Level:-Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
- Job Posting:-Mar 6, 2023
- Unposting Date|:-Ongoing
- Job Category:-Full Time
Genpact Careers 2023
- Creation of user SSOs for various Web Portals, On-boarding users on the Web portals basis user account/company entitlements and taking actions accordingly if requirements are not met.
- Coordinating with various teams for rectification of user account details in case of data discrepancy related/not related to Entitlements basic company agreement/ entitlements
- Handling user queries(Internal Employees /Contractors & External Suppliers/ Customers) for web portals related to access/application issues/common troubleshooting etc.
- Query escalation to various L2 teams basis application. Coordinating with Application owners or product support teams/product owners resolution of application issues reported by users.
- Drive and support continuous improvement efforts through LEAN philosophy
- Graduate in any stream. EXCEPT B.Tech/ BE
- 0-1 year experience
- Effective probing skills and analysing / understanding skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach Demonstrated proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- Customer Support/Service
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tool like word, Excel and PowerPoint
- End User Support
- Problem Solving Skills
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How To Apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023?
Apply Link: CLICK HERE
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com
|Join Telegram Group:-||Click Here|
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★