KPIT Off Campus Drive 2023 Trainee Engineer
KPIT Off Campus Drive 2023 Trainee Engineer. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech Engineering Degree are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the KPIT Job description, Eligibility, and details.
KPIT Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
Company Name: KPIT
Job Role: Trainee Engineer
Location: PAN India
KPIT Careers 2023
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving,Connected Vehicles,Mobility, Power-train,Mechanical Engineering,etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms/concepts and convert intoamathematical model.
- Undertake programming inC,C++,MATLAB®,Simulink or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models(Verification and Validation,Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- 10th → 12th → B.Tech(55%aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th → Diploma → B.Tech(55%aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th → 12th → Diploma→B.Tech(55%aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How To Apply for KPIT Off Campus Drive 2023?
Apply Link: CLICK HERE
KPIT Technologies is Indian multinational corporation and an global partner to the automotive and mobility ecosystem for making software-defined vehicles a reality.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★