Oracle Internship Program
Oracle Internship Program:- Hiring Freshers for Intern. Oracle is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Oracle Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Oracle Internship Program 2023 :– Overview
- Company Name: Oracle
- Job Role: Intern
- Location: PAN India
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/MCA
Oracle Internship 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- Join a fun and flexible workplace where you’ll enhance your skills and build a solid professional foundation.
- As an Intern you must have. Good knowledge of Core Java/J2EE
- Sound fundamentals of object oriented programming and methodologies
- SPRING, Hibernate, JPA
- SOAP and REST based web services.
- Java Script, HTML/Autonomous XSD, XSLT, JS, OJET, JSON, XML, BPEL
- Micro services, Springboot
- ORACLE 12C & PLSQL
- Exposure to Application servers – WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss
- Exposure to middleware concepts – JMS, MQ, OSB
- Exposure to Security concepts – PKI, SSO, SAML
- Graduation Degree
- Let’s see what you can achieve when you dare to be yourself. What we looking for
- Sound knowledge on SDLC Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Good Team Player
- Excellent documentation skills
|Oracle Placement Papers Solved Questions & Answers|
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How To Apply for Oracle Internship Program
Internship Program:-Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here
Oracle is the world’s leading provider of business software. With a presence in over 175 countries, we are one of the biggest technology companies in the world. We use innovative emergent technologies to tackle real-world problems. From advancing energy efficiency to reimagining online commerce, the work we do is not only redefining the world of business, but also helping advance governments, power nonprofits, and giving billions of people the tools they need to outpace change