PWC Internship Program
PWC Internship Program:- Hiring Freshers for Intern.PWC is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the PWC Job description, Eligibility, and details.
PWC Internship Program 2023 :– Overview
|Job Role||Intern/ Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
PwC is looking for exceptional and highly-motivated PhD, MS, MTech, or final year BE or B.Tech students with an aptitude for research in any area of computer science. Master’s and PhD students from premier institutes in the fields of psychology, sociology, economics, mathematics, game design, and organizational behavior may also apply.
- Qualification: Pursuing Graduation
- Years of experience: 0-6 months
- Mandatory Skills: Investment Banking
- Preferred Skills: Corporate Finance.
- Optional Skills: Corporate Financial Management.
- As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts, and other information.
- Support research, analysis, and problem-solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high-quality work that adheres to the relevant professional standards.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How To Apply for PWC Internship 2023?
Internship Program:-Click Here
Apply:-PWC Internship 2023
About Company :
PricewaterhouseCoopers is an international professional services brand of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. It is the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★