Genpact is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
|0-1 Years (Entry Level)
|BE/ B tech / MCA / MSc / BSc
About Company :
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are ambitious enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey
Genpact Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Developing and reviewing solutions aligned to the application roadmap, replacing, and updating existing application components. Liaising with on-shore and off-shore change and development leads in both the Middle Office and Technology in addition to the L3 lead.
- Provide expertise and technical solutions to the Collateral Technology function. This will involve:
- Reviewing user stories and requirements and providing technical feedback on these.
- Authoring and reviewing functional and technical designs based on business requirements/user stories with a view to having these used by development teams
- Facilitating the ongoing development (including assisting the team with code reviews) and being a point of escalation for issues and questions throughout the project lifecycle with the business and providing technical domain expertise into the team
- Providing input to the platform roadmap and delivery to agreed timescales and requirements for the margining platforms. This will involve:
- Tracking and maintaining progress against Epics and Tasks.
- Manage technical governance including highlighting and providing solutions to any potential risks/issues, delays, and scope creep as well as status reporting and updates to internal stakeholders
- Ensuring delivery of these items of work to development standards and adhering to all development lifecycle processes
- Extensive experience of Java server side, Microservice and system interface development
- Java 8/11
- API development
- Experience in Multi-threading, Collections, annotation
- Experience of Continuous Integration and Build Repositories
- Agile development methods & test-driven development
- Experience on UI development or an interest in this would be an advantage
How To Apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here