TCS Mega Walk-In Drive:- TCS is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the TCS Job description, Eligibility, and details.
TCS Walk-In Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Back end operations|
|Qualification||B.Com, BA, BBA, BBM, BMS, B.Sc|
|Experience||Freshers or Experienced (0-3 Years)|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
TCS Mega Walk-In Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
- Full-time Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc (Non-IT, CS)
- TCS Application form (Mandatory)
- Updated Resume, Government ID Proof
- 1 Passport Size Photo
- All Educational Documents. (Original and Xerox Set)
How To Apply for TCS Mega Walk-In Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Login to https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/ and create DT Number and complete Application Form under BPS Category
Note: This is an opportunity for graduate freshers only, Post graduate students are NOT eligible for the drive.
Walkin Drive Details
Drive Date: 5th August 2023 (Saturday).
Drive Venue: TCS Deccan Park – Hyderabad
Timings: 09:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Role: Back end operations
Eligibility: Full-time graduates from B.Com, BA, BBA, B.Sc (Non-IT)– 2021,2022 & 2023 Year of Passing
TCS Walk-In Drive Details Click Here
About Company :
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world.It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.