Capgemini Hiring Freshers for Talent Acquisition and Client Visit Expert
Capgemini Hiring Freshers for Talent Acquisition and Client Visit Expert:- Capgemini Hiring News 2023 Hiring Freshers for Customer Service. Capgemini is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Capgemini Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Capgemini
Job Role: Talent Acquisition/Client Visit Expert
Education: Any Graduate
Last Date: ASAP
Capgemini Hiring Jobs 2023
Job Description Client Visit Expert
- General Management:
- Responsible for smooth functioning of all client visits
- Procurement & Vendor Relations:
- Help scrutinise prospect(s), select the right vendor, monitor their performance & communicate constantly
- Billing & Finance:
- Liaise with the AP team to ensure all the documents needed to execute a payment are as per policy and delivered on time for timely remittances.
- Inventory Management.
- Keep records of the inventory, periodically so that adequate no. of all items are available at all the times for smooth functioning of any visit.
- Personal: Strong Communication Skills, Excellent Writing and Comprehension skills; Good Negotiation Skills, Ownership of deliverables;
- Experience: Proven experience in guest relations across industries (preferably in hospitality organisation).
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Job Description Talent Acquisition
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams.
- Collaborate with client team to understand process challenges, flows, etc.
- Works with designated stakeholders to gather and finalize commitments (process design, technology enhancements, process standardization, etc.).
- Develop process excellence in HR Operational activities (e.g. Manage candidate information, create requsitions, candidate screening, interview scheduling, offer management, reporting, etc).
- Provide clarification of Talent Acquisition policies and procedures across teams.
- Monitors progress toward reaching commitment thresholds and provides status reporting to core project management team.
- Creates & update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) within agreed timeframes on the defined support tool.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Handle regular communication with the Client counterparts and build relationship with them for the future delivery.
- Demonstrate expertise in leading and managing both internal and external clients.
- Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition plan.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and business acumen skills.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply for Capgemini Hiring News 2023?
Capgemini Hiring for Talent Acquisition-: Click Here
Capgemini Hiring for Client Visit Expert-: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clientS opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations.