How to Prepare for SSC GD Constable Exam
How to Prepare for SSC GD Constable Exam:-Staff Selection Commission has scheduled the SSC GD Exam in January 2023 and the candidates must be looking for the perfect strategy to crack the SSC GD Exam 2022. We are here with the SSC GD Preparation Strategy to grab this opportunity to get succeeded in the examination. … Read more at: https://www.sscadda.com/ssc-gd-preparation-strategy-2022
SSC Constable (GD) Recruitment Overview :
As We All know SSC has invited Online Applications for the vacant Post of Constable (GD) in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs. Lots of candidates are going to apply. after the selection selected candidates can get a good pay scale such as Rs.18,000 to 56,900+ Allowance. In this article we are going to tell you “How To Prepare For SSC Constable GD Exam
|Department||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Constable (General Duty)|
|Age Limit||18-23 year|
|Salary||Pay Band-I, Rs.18,000 to 56,900|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation or Xth (High School)|
|Application Fees||Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).|
What is SSC (GD) Exam :-
Staff Selection Commission every year organize SSC (GD) exam for Recruitment to the Post of Constable (GD) in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs. Candidates who have passed 10th are eligible to take part in this exam. It is an exam for difficulty level of class 10th. But in the recent time Competition gets tough as Lacs of candidates apply for this exam. Even candidates who have done graduation and post graduation also take part in this exam, this factor also increase the level of exam.
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern…
SSC Constable GD exam selection process is quite simple. There are four Stages in the Selection Process :
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
|SSC GD Question Paper 2021 PDF All Shifts in Hindi & English|
SSC GD Written Exam :-
SSC Constable Online Exam is of 160 Marks & Total Time Duration for this exam is 1 Hour.
- There are 20 Questions each from the topics:- (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) English/ Hindi Language (iii) Elementary Mathematics (iv) General Knowledge & General Awareness. Every Question is of 2 Mark.
- Each part is of equal importance so candidates have to focus on each & every part of this exam.
General Intelligence & Reasoning:-
General Intelligence & Reasoning part is very important aspect of this exam.
- This section is very scoring so candidates needs to focus more on this part.
- Reasoning questions are less time taking than Aptitude questions in SSC exams.
- This section needs concentration. With proper guidance & ample practicing candidates can get full marks.
- This part play a crucial role in deciding merit of candidates. Marks of candidates also depends on this section. So SSC Aspirants ! Make General Intelligence & Reasoning your main weapon in the exam for crack SSC exam.
- Try to First Solve the Reasoning Part in the Constable GD Exam 2022.
English/ Hindi Language :-
Another important & scoring part of SSC exam is General English/ Hindi.
- In this section candidates needs to focus more on selected topics like Errors, Comprehension, Cloze Test.
- It is often seen that candidates seems this part tough & less scoring. But this part is easy to score & less time taking specially in Hindi Language.
- Candidates are advised to don’t leave English/ Hindi part less prepared as it is very useful in scoring marks in written exam.
Elementary Mathematics :-
Maths is the section which play final role in the marks & Merit List of candidates. Candidates who scores in this section have fare chances to score more, which will be fruitful in Final Selection.
- Candidates needs to save time in the written exam for solve this section. Candidates are advised to save time from Reasoning, English/ Hindi & General Awareness as this part takes more time to solve the problems.
- To answer this part candidates needs to practice more on selected topics.
- Candidates set your target to No. of questions to be solve with giving proper attention to all other sections. Topic oriented scheme is useful for problem solving.
- Candidates are advised to not solve time taking questions. The habit of recognize nature of question by mere seeing it can come only after practicing more & more Questions.
General Awareness :-
This is the section which is always in region of uncertainty. In this section paper section SSC have liberty to choose any topic & ask any type of questions related to topics because General Awareness covered vast syllabus.
- In recent time SSC ask number of questions from General Science section. so candidates can focus more study of General Science.
- Candidates can cover syllabus according to their strength as in this sections questions are to be ask from History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Current Affairs.
- In SSC exams candidates can have relaxation on topics related to Current Affairs because in this exam less questions are to asked from Current Affairs.
- Candidates are advised to select questions on which you have full confidence. Wrong Answers weaken your chances of scoring more.
SSC Constable (GD) Exam 2022 कैसे करें तैयारी
Tips to Crack SSC GD Exam
- First of all, get complete SSC GD Exam syllabus and go through exam pattern.
- Evaluate the Topics of the exam as per their weightage.
- Give priority to worthy topics to score high marks.
- Don’t give much time on worthless topics
- Refer best SSC GD Exam preparation books
- Do regular practice with SSC GD Previous year paper
- Analyze you preparation level, by taking online GD Mock test.
- Try to learn from your mistake
- Maintain you speed from starting to compete the exam on time
- Clear all your doubts by consulting it with experienced one.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
Aspirants! Stay focused on your ultimate goal. You are born to win. No exam is tough until you decided to crack this full dedication & Hard Work. Stay focus on your study plan. Make full hearted attempt towards cracking the nut of SSC Constable (GD) exam. Give your 100% in the exam. Surely You will get your ultimate goal.