Cognizant Off Campus
Cognizant Off Campus 2023:-Cognizant Inviting Freshers for Various Roles | Cognizant WFH Jobs. Cognizant is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Job description and eligibility details of Cognizant Recruitment drive.
Cognizant Careers for Freshers
Cognizant GenC Programmers
Cognizant Hiring Freshers through GenC Elevate – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT), GenC – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT), and GenC Pro – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT) or Programmer Analyst (PA)
- Candidates with a 4-year graduation in B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (CS & IT) students from 2023 batch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering and allied branches only)
- Candidates from any stream of 3-year graduation courses are eligible to apply.
- Who have foundational knowledge in programming along with database skills are eligible to apply.
- Knowledge of programming is mandatory and they are deployed to business units after additional skilling .
- Their skill proficiency allows them to accelerate their deployment to business projects when
- they join Cognizant.
Cognizant Process Executive
- Excellent written & Verbal communication
- Interested to work in non voice Process
- Basic computer knowledge
- Flexible to work in Night shifts / Rotational Shifts
- Any Graduate
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Logical thinking
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
Cognizant Programmer Analyst
Cognizant Hiring Freshers and Experienced candidates for Sr. Product Test Specialist.
- Understand functional specifications document as received from client / onsite.
- Participate in KT calls to understand the requirements.
- Conduct reverse KT with the client / onsite and/or share the document detailing out the business flows to ensure understanding on the same.
- Identify test scenarios (in format of Business Test Matrixes also called BTM) on the basis of functional specification document and resolved queries.
- Post signoff from customer, upload test cases in test management tools.
- Perform smoke testing ie for every release ensure application is working and the enhancement is in place
- Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent
- Location: Bangalore
About Company : Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) engineers modern businesses. We help our clients modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast-changing world. Together, we’re improving everyday life through our employees engineering impact with their clients, communities, colleagues and in their own lives. Cognizant is designed to bring new levels of relevance to large, established organizations through the strategic application of the latest technologies like data, cloud, IoT and software engineering-and collaborating closely with our industry businesses in partnering with every part of our clients’ organizations from front to back, at scale.
With corporate headquarters in the United States and offices across 35 countries worldwide, our footprint expands rapidly from India and China to Europe, North America, South America and the Middle East. We’re committed to building digital talent all around the globe so everyone can benefit from the full spectrum of human ingenuity. We consider it our responsibility to make people feel at home in the future, no matter how technology enabled it becomes. So, we’re investing in training employees around the world in the digital skills that will be needed to do that work.