AICTE Virtual Internship Program:- AICTE is inviting applications for the post of Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this AICTE Internship.
About AICTE Virtual Internship Programs
The most crucial element of internships is that they integrate classroom knowledge and theory with practical application and skills developed in professional or community settings.
Organisations are getting familiar, that work these days is something other than an approach to win your bread. It is a dedication, an awareness of others’ expectations, and a proprietorship. In order to know how the applicant might “perform” in various circumstances, they enlist assistants and offer PPOs (Pre Placement Offers) to the chosen few who have fulfilled every one of their necessities.
- For getting a quicker and easier way out of such situations, many companies and students have found AICTE to be of great help.
- Through its internship portal, AICTE has provided them with the perfect opportunity to emerge as a winner in these trying times.
- The website provides the perfect platform for students to put forth their skills & desires and for companies to place the intern demand. It takes just 15 seconds to create an opportunity, auto-match, and auto-post to Google, Bing, glassdoor, Linkedin, and similar platforms.
- The selected intern’s profiles and availability are validated by their respective colleges before they join or acknowledge the offer.
- Shortlisting the right resume, with respect to skills, experiences, and location just takes place within seconds.
- Nothing but authentic and verified companies can appear on the portal.
MathWorks believe in the importance of engineers and scientists. They increase human knowledge and profoundly improve our standard of living. MathWorks created MATLAB and Simulink to help them do their best work. MATLAB is the easiest and most productive computing environment for engineers and scientists. Math, graphics, and programming, it’s designed for the way you think and the work you do.
Number of Posts
- MathWorks, creators of MATLAB and Simulink, in collaboration with AICTE, has launched this virtual internship program titled ‘Get Started with Artificial Intelligence (AI)’ to upskill 5000 students.
- Artificial intelligence, or AI, is a simulation of intelligent human behaviour.
- It’s a computer or system designed to perceive its environment, understand its behaviours, and take action.
- Consider self-driving cars: Al-driven systems like these integrate Al algorithms, such as machine learning and deep learning, into complex environments that enable automation and involve multiple concepts.
- The program revolves around 5 self-paced courses as shown below.
- It is interactive; it only requires a MathWorks account to access all the below resources
- 100% competition across the five courses and following the submission guidelines. MathWorks would review the submissions.
- An AICTE-MathWorks joint virtual internship completion e-certificate will subsequently be given to the students after the end of the program.
- Short course on practical techniques and learning by working through an example.
- Short videos, hands-on exercises, automated assessments, & immediate feedback.
- On completion of each course, the student will be provided with an e-certificate.
- Students also have the opportunity to apply for MathWorks Excellence in Innovation projects on completion of the virtual internship.
- Awards for the top Institutions that have maximum completions in the time period
B. Tech / B.E / M.Tech / M.E / MCA / B.Sc / BCA/ Diploma (any specialization)
- Students must register and submit their registration on AICTE virtual internship portal.
- All the registered students will receive an email with step-by-step instructions for enrolling on the courses and how to submit all the e-certificate links of the five courses.
- Virtual Internship e-certificate on 100% completion from AICTE and MathWorks.
- The top three campuses with the maximum virtual internships receive a plaque from MathWorks.
- Top three faculty SPOCs (Single Point of Contact- Faculty Coordinator) to receive an acknowledgement certificate from MathWorks.
- Students can submit the certificate to apply for academic credits subject to approval from their college or university or affiliated state or central university as per UGC or AICTE norms and guidelines.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates and institutes can join this program through this link.
Terms of Engagement
This is the virtual internship program and is NOT to be confused with MathWorks Standard Internship Program managed through the MathWorks career page.
The last date to apply for this internship is August 15, 2023.