UpGrad Virtual Internships
UpGrad Virtual Internships:-UpGrad is inviting applications for the post of Strategy Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this UpGrad Internship
UpGrad Virtual Internships 2023 :– Overview
- Duration:-The upGrad internship will be for a period of 6 months.
- PerksStipend:- Rs.25,000 / month
- Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
- Deadline to Apply:-The last date of applying for this internship is 24th April, 2023.
UpGrad Internship 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Develop and implement strategies to recruit, train, and manage a network of campus ambassadors across universities and colleges
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing materials and resources for campus ambassadors
3. Coordinate and execute campus events and activations to raise awareness and generate leads for our company
4. Monitor and analyze the performance of the campus ambassadors program and recommend improvements and optimizations to drive revenue growth
5. Stay up-to-date with industry trends and changes in the education landscape to inform strategic decision-making
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How To Apply for UpGrad Virtual Internship 2023?
Internship Program:-Click Here
Ronnie Screwvala, Mayank Kumar, Phalgun Kompalli, and Ravijot Chugh founded upGrad, an Indian online higher education firm, in 2015. The company is the Government of India’s official education partner for the Startup India programme. Working people, college students, and corporations can enrol in online programmes in IT, Data Science, Management, and Technology through the EdTech organisation.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|KPIT Off Campus Drive 2023 Trainee Engineer Hiring Fresher | Any Graduates|
|Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2023 Programmer Hiring Fresher | Any Graduates|
|EY Internship Program 2023 Registrations are Open for Any Fresher|