Technology Engineer Internship 2023:- IBM is conducting Internship Program For Technology Engineer Intern. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the IBM Internship Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Technology Engineer Internship 2023:-Details
|Technology Engineer Intern
|Remote (Bangalore, Pune & Hyderabad)
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
Your Role and Responsibilities For IBM Internship
IBM is the leading provider of Hybrid Cloud and Data/AI solutions for the Enterprise customers and plays a critical role in defining the Enterprise IT architecture. A large number of Fortune 500 companies run their Core/Mission critical IT infrastructure leveraging IBM products, Technologies, Solutions and Services making IBM a critical and essential partner.
IBM’s Technology Business unit drives Sales for Hardware products (Enterprise Servers, Storage and Cloud) and Software products (Data/AI, Automation, Security and Sustainability) /solutions and related services. IBM Technology business primarily deals with large and medium business Enterprise customers. Some of the examples of IBM products being deployed in client environment are those for 24/7 Banking operations, core ERP solutions, Business focused Data/AI solutions and Enterprise Security solutions.
The roles and functions within the Technology business unit are aligned with the Business units responsible for managing individual product portfolios. These Business units are led by Senior Executives (BUEs) who have extensive experience in sales and in specific technology areas. Beside these BUEs, there are other Senior Managers/Executive who manage a specified territory (Territory Leaders) or a Function (e.g Ecosystem). Every Business unit has a set of product Managers , Sellers and Technical Specialists.
As an IBM Technical Sales Intern at IBM Internship, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our sales/technical sales team in delivering innovative solutions to our clients. This internship opportunity is designed for recent engineering school graduates who possess a strong technical background and a keen interest in sales and customer engagement. You will collaborate with seasoned professionals, gaining hands-on experience in understanding customer needs, tailoring technical solutions, and contributing to IBM’s market success.
As an Intern at IBM Internship, you shall work in small teams and the assigned projects would be primarily in following areas (not limited to)
- Technical Solution Development: Collaborate with the wider technical team to understand customer requirements and leverage IBM’s products and services to address specific challenges in a solution
- Growth Mindset: Ability and desire to apply a technology/product to a solution by quickly reading guiding documents Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving skills combined with keen desire to learn to develop quality code in an Agile process
- Product Knowledge: Develop a deep understanding of IBM’s product portfolio, staying updated on the latest advancements and technologies, and effectively communicating their benefits to potential customers. Also build Competitive knowledge for the assigned product portfolio.
- Sales Support: Provide technical expertise during pre-sales activities, including product demonstrations, presentations, and workshops to showcase the feasibility and effectiveness of IBM solutions.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain accurate records of customer interactions, solution proposals, and technical documentation to facilitate seamless communication within the team and ensure a well-documented sales process.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise For Technology Engineer Intern
- Students from E-Schools with a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in an Computer Science Engineering discipline.
- Strong technical aptitude and a passion for technology, demonstrated through academic achievements and relevant projects.
- Strong affinity for technology and self-driven ability to build a deep level of technical skills.
- Knowledge on at least one coding/scripting language, at least basics
- Should have good problem solving and analysing skills
- Communication for good elevator pitches, since we deal with customers a lot
- Understand/Advise on Public Cloud Offerings (compute, networking, storage, security, etc.)
- Understanding in Microservices Architecture and should be able to deploy apps in Kubernetes and troubleshoot deployments, advising clients on best practices
- Flair for Experiential selling to be able to co-create with hands-on selling methods such as: demos, custom demos, Proofs of concept, Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) or other technical proofs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Collaborative mindset, eager to work within cross-functional teams and contribute to a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Customer-centric approach, with a keen understanding of how technology can address real-world business challenges.
- Familiarity with IBM’s product offerings and technology landscape is a plus, but not
How To Apply For Technology Engineer Internship 2023?
- First, you need to visit the official website of IBM
- Next, you need to open the IBM Careers page.
- Then, search for your desired job.
- Next, you will find some empty particulars like Job Title, Job Shift, etc.
- Lastly, fill in these particulars and click on submit.
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us Whatsapp Channel:- Click here
Join LinkedIn Page:- Click here
- IBM Internship Software Developer Intern 2023 (Remote)
- Google Off Campus Drive 2023 Pre Doctoral Researcher ,University Graduate
- Ciena Internship 2023 Hiring For Global Technical Support Engineer Intern
- Motorola Solutions Internship 2023 Cloud Infrastructure Engineering & System Engineering