Deloitte Recruitment 2023:- Deloitte is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Deloitte Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Deloitte Recruitment 2023:-Details
- Performing selected administrative activities as part of the delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements. Administrative activities will be performed for various national and international companies and institutions, in accordance with local accounting standards;
- These include and this is list is not exhaustive:
- Supporting client take on procedures and client file management ensuring working within Deloitte policies and procedures.
- Organizing billing, budget reviews and perform analysis of project finances ensuring completed accurately.
- Supporting teams and managers with the delivery of project support, business development and practice management related administrative tasks
- Preparing and administering documentation using standard templates where appropriate to support the Client engagement teams based out at client locations under the guidance of experienced colleagues.
- Using proven Deloitte audit methodologies and developing an understanding of how your work fits into the wider audit end to end process and links with the Deloitte Way.
- Participating in a customized training programme as well as coaching by others to become more independent and acquire technical know-how.
- Interacting with your team and team leader about data and information issues to ensure accuracy and high standard of work.
- Delivering and executing your work to the highest standard, taking ownership for your allocated tasks and completing them within stated timelines.
- Understanding and following Deloitte policies and complying with personal and other independence requirements set by regulatory bodies
- Acting with honesty and integrity in all areas of activity. Understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Identifying and embracing our purpose and values, putting these into practice in your professional life.
- Understanding how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business in a wider setting.
Qualification For Deloitte Recruitment 2023
- University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies); or Good level of education supported with relevant experience.
- Fluent in English (knowledge of other languages will be an asset
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to multi task and take a systematic approach to work with the ability to prioritise workload under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results
- Interested in international business environment and professional development
Documents Need To Carry For Deloitte Recruitment 2023
- Recent passport size photograph
- ID Proof Documents
- Updated Resume
- Matric to higher educational documents(xerox)
How To Apply For Deloitte Recruitment 2023?
- First, you need to visit the official website of Deloitte
- Next, you need to open the Deloitte Careers page.
- Then, search for your desired job.
- Next, you will find some empty particulars like Job Title, Job Shift, etc.
- Lastly, fill in these particulars and click on submit.
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link : Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us Whatsapp Channel:- Click here
Join LinkedIn Page:- Click here
- IBM Internship Software Developer Intern 2023 (Remote)
- The Trade Desk Summer Internship 2024 – Software Engineering
- Motorola Solutions Internship 2023 Cloud Infrastructure Engineering & System Engineering
|Accenture Placement Papers PDF
|(Latest) Wipro Placement Papers PDF
|[Latest] ICICI Bank Placement Papers 2023
|(Latest) TCS Placement Papers PDF