Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2023:-Synopsys’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2023, interested candidates may read this job post.
Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Intern – Technical Engineering|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
|Education:||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
As a part of this eco-system, we have a team that is expertized in design, verification, validation and packaging. We are looking for individuals, who are passionate and have strong fundamentals across the board of functional-design-verification.
If this objective interests you, they need to fulfil the following requirements.
- Should be a graduate or post graduate, in their practice school or internship phases.
- We prefer candidates from Electrical Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering branches or any VLSI and Microelectronics related.
- The candidate should have strong digital and analog fundamentals. Should be capable of designing finite state machines for complex arithmetic and logic operations.
- The candidate should have the ability to translate algorithmic-flowcharts to pseudo code.
- Exposure to functional verification is an added advantage, it will be even beneficial if they have methodological understanding viz. UVM, OVM, VMM.
- Knowledge on HDL’s preferably Verilog and system Verilog is a must.
- Fundamentals of protocols (PCIe, IEEE802.3) at theoretical level is a very good skill.
- Good Aptitude and problem solvability are a must.
- We want candidates with the attitude of continual improvement and enthusiasm to learn.
How To Apply for Synopsys Off Campus Drive ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
Synopsys India established its operations in Bangalore as an offshore R&D center in 1995 and added a field organization in 1997. Today, the company has offices in Hyderabad, Noida, Mumbai and New Delhi, where more than 1,300 employees are involved in the research, design and development of key technologies and products that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market.