PhonePe Recruitment 2023:-Freshers and experienced candidates are invited to apply for the job role. Below are the PhonePe Job description, Eligibility, and details.
PhonePe Recruitment 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Ops Analyst|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
PhonePe Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Act with integrity & think customer-first in every interaction
- Handle basic PhonePe account and transaction related queries
- Ability to flex between phone & data channels
- Follow specified process guidelines to bring about resolution
- Build customer trust through their interaction
- Ability to meet hourly & daily productivity goals
- Leverage internal processes and resources to drive resolution
- Escalate appropriately taking support from relevant teams to resolve customer issues
- Recommend process improvements
- Engage & Educate customers so they’re able to leverage PhonePe to the fullest
- Have excellent written and verbal communications
- Have good learnability
- Be an active listener and deal well with objection
- Have strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different scenarios
- Be a team player, flexible and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Should be able to speak in English and Hindi
- Graduation (10+2+3) is Mandatory
- 0 – 2 years of work experience in a customer facing role
- Multilingual skills (spoken + written) in South Indian languages are preferred
How To Apply for PhonePe Recruitment ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 400 million+ registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform.