Paypal is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Paypal Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Data Scientist|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
About Paypal :
PayPal is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Paypal Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Design, develop, and maintain data-driven solutions for PayPal consumer risk management Makes sound decisions that balance risk, user experience, and financial performance
- Identify and address problems and issues during the normal course of work and respond to risk mitigation needs quickly to solve issues
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results on matters of significance to the business
- Identify opportunities and gaps within the current portfolio of PayPal’s Fraud Risk controls, including continuously evolving fraud trends
- Formulate & propose solutions to ensure optimal balance between user experience, business enablement, operational expense, and loss exposure
- Communicate concise and actionable business strategies and present new strategy recommendations to senior management for approval
- Monitor the performance of existing & new solutions and optimize them to ensure desired results
- Work closely with partners in Risk Platform, Data Sciences, Operations, Product Management, Legal & Compliance, and other teams to formulate and execute fraud risk solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or related quantitative discipline preferred
- Proven credit/fraud risk analytics experience or equivalent
- Must be an intuitive, organized analytical thinker, with the ability to perform detailed analysis strong in analytics and problem-solving. experienced with data mining and analytical tools Proficient with SQL, SAS, Python, Unix, R, etc
How To Apply For Paypal Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here