Candidates with Bachelors Degree – Minimum B.S./B.A. in a business related field i.e., Supply Chain, Operations, or Business Administration Degree in progress at Bangalore office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
WESCO International Internship Program 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
|Education:||Bachelors Degree – BS/BA|
About Company :
Wesco International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Wesco”) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. US applicants only, we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
WESCO International Internship Program Eligibility Criteria :
The WESCO International Summer Internship Program is a ten-week project-based assignment. The program is designed to provide you with real-world professional experience working for a Fortune 500 company! Throughout the program, you will develop your skillset and overall business acumen, gain product and industry knowledge, and engage with other summer interns as well as senior leaders in the organization. You will work directly under the supervision of one of our department managers. Summer interns are also given early VIP access to interview for our post-graduate developmental programs (Sales, Supply Chain, Information Technology, and Finance).
Based at one of our locations, you will learn through on-the-job training and job shadowing and support one of the following business areas:
- Supply Chain
- Information Technology
- Bachelors Degree – Minimum B.S./B.A. in a business related field i.e., Supply Chain, Operations, or Business Administration. Degree in progress.
- Strong technical skills as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Result-oriented team player mindset.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior internship in business related field preferred.
- Experience working for an industrial distributor, contractor, or supplier preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
How To Apply for WESCO International Internship Program?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here