Microsoft Jobs Vacancy 2023 Hiring Freshers for Software Development Engineer (Research). Microsoft is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Wipro Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Microsoft Jobs 2023:Details
|Job Role:||Software Development Engineer|
Microsoft is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer (Research)!
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Work closely with mentors at MSR in collaboration with product groups in the US and India
- Get publications in top-tier conferences
- Get publications on shipping the algorithms into production to improve the productivity and experience of hundreds of millions of users worldwide.
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms with a strong implementation background in C, Python, Tensorflow/PyTorch, SQL, etc., with lots of experience in carrying out experiments and empirical research
- Background in machine learning, deep learning and/ or distributed systems for working on large-scale machine learning problems and delivering both academic and real-world impact
- Experience with writing multi-threaded/ high-performance code with C/ C++
- Passion for building and maintaining great products that benefit hundreds of millions of people worldwide through research
- Willingness to take risks and deal with research uncertainties
- Familiarity with linear algebra, probability, statistics and optimization
- Familiarity with recommender systems, web search, online advertising and/ or dense retrieval
- Familiarity with large language models, pre-training, large-scale fine-tuning, distillation, contrastive learning, negative sampling, approximate nearest neighbor search, etc.
Apply for Microsoft Job Vacancy 2023
Microsoft Hiring for Software Development Engineer:-Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells a range of software products and services. Microsoft’s devices and consumer (D&C) licensing segment licenses Windows operating system and related software; Microsoft Office for consumers; and Windows Phone operating system. The company’s computing and gaming hardware segment provides Xbox gaming and entertainment consoles and accessories, second-party and third-party video games, and Xbox Live subscriptions; surface devices and accessories; and Microsoft PC accessories. Its phone hardware segment offers Lumia smartphones and other non-Lumia phones.