Mahindra Recruitment 2023
Mahindra Recruitment 2023 for Freshers Hiring Management Trainee. Mahindra is inviting freshers for the job application in Mumbai location. Below are the Mumbai Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Mahindra Recruitment 2023:-Details
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Management Trainee – Sales
Experience: 4 – 8 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria For Mahindra Recruitment 2023
- B.Tech in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
- 4 – 8 years of experience
- Mapping of territories segment-wise, application-wise, potential-wise.
- Should be able to do sales forecasting for an existing range of models/products.
- Sales and Marketing through local dealers to achieve the targeted sales level of the region.
- To identify and deal with strategic customers (Fleet owners). Develop sustainable relationship with customers.
- To conduct meetings of the segment customers like transporters, C and F agents and materialize deals by working out group deals.
- To work out schemes with financiers for channel sales.
- To guide channel partners to develop secondary sales/service network
- To act as an interface between the Product development / Marketing team and the end customers.
- To gauge and give inputs regarding the customer expectations through timely reports to product development / Marketing team.
- To know competitors activities and new product plans and prepare strategy to counter the same.
- To train, motivate and develop the channel partners and their sales team.
- To develop the market through local promotional campaigns.
- To take the responsibility of increasing the market share, Mkt development / expansion.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How To Apply for Mahindra Recruitment 2023?
Apply Link: CLICK HERE
Tech Mahindra is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
|Join Telegram Group:-||Click Here|
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★