ISRO Launched Free Python Programming Certification Course:-If you are searching for python course then we have best opportunity for you which is might be come again as is launched so stay with us to get more details about this course till the end of the post.
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), the nation’s main space agency, is under the direction of the Prime Minister of India. The head of the Department of Space also serves as the ISRO Chairman. It was established on August 15, 1969, by Vikram Sarabhai, the father of the Indian space program.
Info About IIRS
The Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) is a premier institution for research, higher learning, and training in the domains of remote sensing, geoinformatics, and GPS technology for natural resource, environmental, and disaster management. It was founded in 1966 by the Indian Department of Space.
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Course
Candidates who are interested in the course should be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in their final year (of any year).
Academic faculty members and researchers at universities and institutions who work in the technical and scientific fields are also eligible to apply for this course.
Participants’ applications must be properly sponsored by the university or institution and delivered through coordinators from the appropriate centres.
Users who receive programs over the CEC-UGC/CIET networks are also eligible to participate. Institutions on the National Knowledge Network (NKN) at high speed.
About ISRO Course
- Overview of GIS and different geospatial data types
- Overview to Python programming using
- Introduction anaconda and Jupyter notebook
- Raster data processing, resampling and analysis
- Vector data processing and analysis
- Geo-spatial data visualization on web
- Familiarization to various open source geospatial data processing libraries e.g. GDAL, Geopandas etc.
Takeaways from ISRO Course
- Participants in this course must be able to after completion to:-
- Create a Python program to read, write, and process several raster formats.
- Build a Python program to read, write, and process several vector formats.
- Develop a program to display geospatial data as maps, pictures, or other visuals.
There is no registration fees required in this course for the applicants.
Benefits of this course
In accordance with their level of participation in the course (a minimum attendance of 70% is required), participants will be given a Certificate of Participation.
There is a unique chance for learners to learn & gain new skills from experts of IIRS & ISRO
To view the official notification of IIRS & ISRO Certified Course of Geoprocessing Using Python CLICK HERE