Intel Summer Internship 2023
Intel Summer Internship 2023:- Intel has Announced the Intel Internship Program 2023 for freshers Students. Candidates currently studying in prefinal Year and Final Year in University Degree can Apply to Intel Internship 2022/2023. Interested candidates can go through this Intel Internship 2023 and Apply to Intel Summer Internship 2023.
Intel Summer Internship Hiring 2023 Details :
|Batch||2022 / 2023|
|Salary CTC||Best In Industry|
Intel Summer Internship 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Master’s in Hardware Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Excellent Problem solving skills combined with good communication skills required to work in a high dynamic cross team and cross site environments.
- Usage of any Post-Si debug tools (e.g., logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, things like ChipScope on FPGA’s, etc.).
- C/C++ and Python are the most useful languages for our work. o VLSI concepts -Power Management / Reset.
- Familiarity with FW (embedded uC) debug ARC or Extensa LX-series uC preferred.
- Knowledge of ARM PM concepts (e.g., P/Q-channel).
- General clocking concepts (PLL’s, RO’s, etc.).
- Ability to debug interactions between different microcontrollers.
- Understanding power delivery concepts, VR interactions, etc. -Mesh / Coherency.
- Knowledge of coherence algorithm (MESI, MOESI, MESIF, etc.).
- Experience with SoC fabrics (AXI, ACE or other AMBA protocols).
- Understanding transaction flows through the system. – PCI Express (we can leverage this expertise for other IO’s, like CXL).
- Familiarity with any generation of the PCI Express specification o Usage of 3rd party PCIe Analyzers very helpful (Tek, Lecroy, etc.) -Memory.
- Expertise in any DDR technology.
- Usage of 3rd party DDR Analyzers very helpful (Tek, Lecroy, etc.)
How To Apply for Intel Internship Program?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link : Click Here
About Company :
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It is the world’s largest semiconductor chip manufacturer by revenue, and is the developer of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers (PCs).