Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 Design Engineer
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 Design Engineer:- Accenture Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Quality Specialist|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
|Education:||Graduate or Postgraduate|
Accenture Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Industry X combines Accenture’s powerful digital capabilities with deep engineering and manufacturing expertise.
- We use the power of data and digital to help our clients reimagine the products they make and how they make them
- By connecting engineering and manufacturing operations every step of the way – from how products are designed and engineered sourced and supplied manufactured to how they are serviced and renewed we help them achieve greater productivity drive growth and meet their sustainability commitment
- You’ll be part of a diverse vibrant global Accenture or Aerostructure design community continually pushing the boundaries of engineering excellence.
- Conceptualizing various metallic and composite components through application of appropriate design principles and guidelines meeting load requirements
- Detail design of Aerostructure components and assemblies complying Assembly manufacturing maintenance and repair requirements.
- Developing 3D Single parts .Machined Composite andamp; Sheetmetal. Assy andInstallation using CATIA V5
- 2D Drawing creation of Single parts Assy and Installation, Performing DMU analysisandlt
How To Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services-all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.