IIT Kanpur Recruitment
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022: IIT Kanpur has declared the notification for the employment of junior assistants for 119 vacancies on the 10th of October, 2022. The applicants who want to apply for the IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 can fill out the application online till the 9th of November, 2022. As the filling up of online applications has already started therefore the aspirants can go through this complete article for complete guidance regarding that.
The article will include the essential qualifications possessed by the candidate as well as the complete application procedure. Moreover, while filling up the online application form, the candidates need to keep certain documents ready. Those documents will also be listed in this article.
IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022-Overview
|Name of the Designation
|Examination Conducting Authority
|Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
|Rs 21,700 to Rs 69,100
IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Educational Qualifications
- Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of computer applications.
- Desirable Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks and 02 years of relevant experience in handling Establishment matters/ R&D/ Legal/ Purchase and Import/ Accounts/ Audit/Hospitality, etc.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit
- The candidate must be between 21 to 30 years. Age shall be reckoned as on the closing date of the online application, i.e., as on 9th November 2022.
- Reservation as per Government of India rules from time to time.
- Regular employees of IIT Kanpur who are educationally qualified and otherwise eligible can be considered for recruitment up to a maximum of 50 years of age.
IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Salary
The candidates will get the pay scale of Level – 3 in the pay matrix Rs. 21700/- to Rs. 69100/-
IIT Kanpur Selection Process
- The total number of candidates to be called for the necessary selection process is based on higher parameters over and above the essential qualification.
- The selection process may consist of Written test and Job oriented practical test (JOPT)/ Interview and any other mode of selection as per the rules.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- The applicants belonging to OBC, EWS & GEN shall be required to pay the application fee of Rs. 700/- through the options of net banking and debit/ credit cards.
- SC/ ST/PwD and Female candidates are not required to pay the application fees.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances.
IIT Kanpur JA Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Apply Online Here
|IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Official Notification IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
Instructions to submit online applications for IITK Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Visit the recruitment page of IITK at oag.iitk.ac.in.
- Then you will find an “Apply Online” link there.
- Open that link and enter the basic details of the applicant.
- The candidates need to enter their educational details on the next page.
- Now upload the required documents.
- After that, the applicants have to pay the online application fee.
- Then recheck your application and submit it.