IBM Careers Entry Level Strategy Intern
IBM Careers Entry Level Strategy Intern hiring freshers for Strategy – Intern of Bachelor’s Degree – 2022/2023/2024 batch graduates at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application details are given below.
IBM Careers 2023 Hiring Details:
- Company Website: www.ibm.com
- Job Role: Strategy – Intern
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Fresher
- Batch: 2019/2020/2021/2022
- Salary: 4.8 LPA(Expected)
- Job Location: Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be required to learn the IBM consulting methods and frameworks to help deliver a live engagement
- As a Strategy consultant intern you will be part the Enterprise Strategy team for ISA with consulting and advisory experience. In this role, you will be working on live engagement with the consulting delivery team, developing and delivering transformation roadmaps, benchmarks and opportunity canvases for cost optimization
- Work on a live engagement on creating future ready organization, covering end to end spectrum on advisory, operating models, process outsourcing, intelligent workflows and technology solutions. This should cover Digital technology transformation, RPA, Process re-engineering, Target Operating Model design, advanced analytics and ERP
- Keep up to date on the industry trends and the combination of IBM Consulting and offerings that are available to meet client opportunities
- Deliver client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions transforming client organizations
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Conduct and be part of design thinking discussions/workshops
- Work on research and analysis
- Define and document customer journeys
- Understand and document innovation priorities and trends for the industry
How to Apply For IBM Careers Strategy Intern?
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
IBM Internship Program:-Click Here
Apply Link : Click here
International Business Machines Corporation is an American global technology company with operations in over 171 countries with a headquarters in Armonk, New York. The most well-known products and services offered by IBM are cloud computing, data analytics, and computer hardware and software.