Axis Bank Recruitment
Axis Bank Recruitment :- Axis Bank Hiring Any Graduates for HR | Freshers are Invited to Apply. Axis Bank is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Axis Bank Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2023:-Overview
- Company Name: Axis Bank
- Job Role: Human Resources
- Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: Any Graduate
- Ensure that efficient onboarding of new recruits are done within the timelines, both number and quality wise by ensuring completion of all the necessary pre-onboarding steps and formalities.
- Responsible for timely and seamless completion of all post joining formalities including staff account opening of the new joinees and making them infrastructure ready.
- Assisting the new joinees on matters regarding Employee Benefits by providing proper resolution of queries and ensuring timely completion of the HR processes.
- Ensuring closure of the Background Verification (BGV) process within TAT including having interim BGV reports for lateral hires in place before scheduled DOJ and closing RED BGV cases.
- Responsible for timely confirmation of probationers by ensuring updating joining kit and employee personnel data on system within prescribed timelines
- Provide regular update and MIS to internal stakeholders
- Graduate , preferably with experience in HR Operations / process oriented job.
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skill to interact with different level of leaders and colleagues
- Good team player with proactive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- Good Excel and database management skills
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How To Apply for Axis Bank Hiring Any Graduates?
More Details Axis Bank Jobs
About Axis Bank :
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. The Bank has a large footprint of 4,594 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 11,333 ATMs & 5,710 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2021.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★