HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023:- HSBC is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the HP Job description, Eligibility, and details.
HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Web Developer/Trainee Software Developer
|0-1 Years (Entry Level)
|INR 8.22 LPA (Expected)
|Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
About Company :
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
HSBC Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of a Trainee Software Developer.
- Complete assignments and learnings assigned my manager
- Ensure weekly learning goals that are agreed are met.
- Develop understanding of various tools used within your area and suggest improvements
- Review accessibility testing process and provide inputs
- Participating on cross function teams discussions and provide your inputs
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Develop understanding of SDLC and release process walkthrough
- Develop understanding of business within the area of operation
- Prepare weekly report of learnings
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Understanding of Accessibility Testing(WCAG2.1),
- Screen readers(JAWA ,TALKBACK and NVDA)
- Good communication
- Quick learner
- Structured and organized in approach
The successful candidate will also meet the following requirements:
- Python programming
How To Apply For HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here