Byjus Recruitment 2023:-Freshers and experienced candidates are invited to apply for the job role. Below are the PhonePe Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Byjus Recruitment 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Business Development Associate|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
Byjus Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- We take pride in letting you know that you are interviewing with the world’s largest Edtech Company
and the reason for our exceptional growth lies in the DNA that we have.
- A true Byjuite defines
his/her own limits in terms of efforts and rewards.
- There is no bar on the amount of incentive you can earn.
- Average incentive earned by a BDA in the system is around 30k monthly but our best associates make even 70-80k of incentive every month apart from their fixed salary.
- On an average, a performing associate gets his 1st opportunity in 1.5-2 years to become a manager and head a
team of 20 people And we have seen the best of the associates can even become a manager even before completing a year.
- Freshers and experienced both can apply.
- Under Graduate/ Graduate Degree – Business or any discipline
- Having good hands on to computer typing Skills with a speed of 30WPM and 90% Accuracy.
- Good English Comprehension skills
- Strong aptitude for learning system software and product specific information
- Should be comfortable working in 24/7 shifts as per the business requirement
- Undertake product trainings to stay current with product features, changes and updates
- Enroll in product specific and any other trainings per client requirements/recommendations
- Partner with team leaders to brainstorm and identify training themes and learning issues to better serve the client
- Update job knowledge by participating in self learning opportunities and maintaining personal networks
How To Apply for Byjus Recruitment?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
BYJU’S is an Indian multinational educational technology company, headquartered in Bangalore. It was founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran and Divya Gokulnath. as of December 2021, BYJU’S is valued at US$21 billion and has over 115 million registered students.