Amazon Internship 2023 Opportunity For Freshers
Amazon Internship 2023:- Amazon has Announced the Amazon Internship Program 2023 for freshers Students. Candidates currently studying in prefinal Year and Final Year in University Degree can Apply to Amazon Internship 2022/2023. Interested candidates can go through this Amazon Internship 2023
Amazon Internship 2023 Details :
Applied Scientist Intern
Amazon Internship 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- As an Applied Scientist, you will bring statistical modelling and machine learning advancements to data analytics for customer-facing solutions in complex industrial settings.
- You will be working in a fast-paced, cross-disciplinary team of researchers who are leaders in the field.
- You will take on challenging problems, distil real requirements, and then deliver solutions that either leverage existing academic and industrial research or utilize your own out-of-the-box pragmatic thinking.
- In addition to coming up with novel solutions and prototypes, you may even need to deliver these to production in customer-facing products.
- Currently enrolled in a degree program (Bachelor’s or MS or PhD) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field with specialization in machine learning, NLP, ASR, deep learning, computer vision, data science or related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of programming languages such as C/C++, Java, or Python (SciPy, RPy2, etc).
- Practical machine learning experience
- Research experience related to machine learning, deep learning, NLP, computer vision, and data science.
- Published and/or presented papers at ICASSP, ICML, NIPS, KDD, CVPR or similar top-tier conferences and events.
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How To Apply for Amazon Internship Program
Apply Link : Click Here
About Company :
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook.