Aditya Birla Off Campus Drive 2023
Aditya Birla Off Campus Drive 2023:-Aditya Birla Group Hiring Any Graduates for Management Trainee. Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Aditya Birla Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Aditya Birla Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
- Company Name: Aditya Birla
- Job Role: Engineering Leadership Program
- Location: Maharashtra
- Experience: 0-6 Years
Aditya Birla Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Engineers hired by the Aditya Birla Group will be inducted during the initial 10 days where they will be given an overview of the Organization and an insight into their possible career paths.
- Their subsequent training will then be divided into phases wherein the first phase will be that of training consisting of two stints of 3 months each followed by 6 months on the Job training at any Unit location across India The stints are aimed to enable a deep technical know- how of plant processes
- Reviews, feedback and mentoring sessions will be conducted at the end of each stint within the Unit with a view to develop and guide the trainee
- The final place of posting and the detailed job description will be finalized after completion of the training period based on performance during this time. Please note: The place of posting would be at any of Aditya Birla’s Manufacturing Plant sites across India. The Graduate Engineers will be given an opportunity to move across the Aditya Birla Group’s Companies after the completion of a stipulated number of years at one Business, thus providing them with rich and varied experiences to grow and contribute to the Organization
- Engineering Leadership Program is a technical management program for final year engineering students pursuing full-time BE/ B.Tech degrees.
- 0 – 1 year of experience.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How To Apply for Aditya Birla Off Campus Drive 2023?
Apply Link: CLICK HERE
About the Aditya Birla Group:-
A global conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fibre, chemicals, textiles, carbon black and cement.